How to Use this Google Calendar
- This calendar is by default on Pacific Daylight Time (western Canada). Use the drop down menu at the top of the page to change the calendar time zone.
- To get details, click on the event that you are interested in - an information window will pop up.
- To view other months, use the left and right arrows at the upper left above the calendar.
- To view by week, month, or by a listing, use the buttons at the upper right corner of the calendar.
- To subscribe to this google calendar, use the button on the lower right of the calendar. (It displays in your own time zone.)
- To use iCal on the Mac to subscribe to this calendar, click on iCal's Calendar > File > New Calendar Subscription, and enter https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/q7i1lr8es12oo9akv274o3p24s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Feb 3, 2014: Added a drop down menu to change the calendar time zone.
Aug 31, 2013: Removed obsolete teleclass signup section.