Depression is a term used to describe a variety of experiences. You may be experiencing intense feelings of sadness, you may feel that life is futile, it may feel like anything you try to do is really “heavy”, you may have strong feelings of missing someone or something, you might have reduced energy, or life might feel really “flat” without any emotional highs or lows. Everyone experiences depression differently and that is partly because there are at least 9 causes of these categories of depression symptoms that need to be accurately identified to be able to address them correctly. There is no “one size fits all” approach to eliminating depression symptoms.
Here are some of the ways in which the Peak States® therapy approach to helping you with your depression is different:
- Our approach to helping you with depression is to assist you identify the root causes of your depression so that you can eliminate the symptoms, rather than manage them.
- There are no pharmaceuticals, supplements or equipment used to help you eliminate your depression symptoms.
- The therapy generally only requires about 3-6 sessions for you to achieve your desired outcome.
- You only get charged for the treatment if it is successful in eliminating depression symptoms.
How it works
We work with you to show you how to identify the root causes of your depression and how to heal yourself using a variety of trauma healing techniques. We will guide you in this process. Some of the root causes of your depression could include:
- past traumatic events
- generational issues that you have inherited from your ancestors
- losing a peak state of consciousness
- suppressing thoughts that you don’t want to be thinking
- unconsciously “copying” the feeling from someone else
Some of the certified Peak States therapists that specialise in depression treatment include:
|Eduard Zaks||Russia||Russian, English||https://www.peakstatestherapy.com/zaks.php|
|Shayne McKenzie||Australia, Europe, UK, US, Canada||English||https://www.peakstatestherapy.com/mckenzie.php|
|Joanna Zaborowska||Switzerland, Poland||Polish, German, English, French||https://www.peakstatestherapy.com/zaborowska.php|
|Nemi Nath||Australia||English, German||https://www.peakstatestherapy.com/nath.php|
...or visit our Forum
1.0, Sept 1, 2012: First draft of this webpage.